Thursday, February 10, 2011

Random Facts-



1.       Till the age of 4 or 5 “the fan” was a monstrous machine to me that would fall on me and chop me into pieces! I cried every time, someone turned it on! :P
2.       I could doze off while eating dinner when I was in the 1st grade, NO, not anymore .
3.       I cry like a nutcase while watching “senti” movie scenes (includes comedy movies like Munna bhai MBBS, 3idiots, Golmaal 3, many more..)
4.       I loved to cycle
Ps: I rode a 4 wheeler CYCLE till I was in 4th or 5th grade!
5.       I finally learnt to ride a “bi”cycle in the 9th grade. Thanks to one of my very good friends. :)
6.       I love dancing. I dance almost every day, till date, be it just some crazy moves in front of the mirror. :P
7.       MATH scares me! I have had a very bad relation with it.
8.       RAINS- it’s like a love-hate relation. I love it when I want to (when I really want to get wet) and hate it (when it enters my life without MY PERMISSION and gives me bad-hair days)
9.       I love going for long drives – alone with “my playlist” in the music player.
10.   I can endlessly sit and stare at the sea-waves. It’s a bliss.
11.   I tend to pick up random “words”/ “habits” I hear from friends/family.
12.   I stand at the entrance of a local train compartment, even though there are vacant seats.
13.   Sometimes, I randomly smile looking at my reflection in the mirror (as if it’s a different person)
14.   Sometimes I jump and shout (out of happiness) when I hear some good news or when my fav sports team wins a match.
15.   It’s my wish to sing “love story- Taylor swift” at a KARAOKE.
16.   I can FINALLY eat Chinese with chopsticks now. Learnt it a few days back. I’m pretty good at it. I THINK.
17.   I hate it when people sing songs without getting the lyrics right. Dude , keep shut if u do not know the lyrics.
18.   I can’t take it when people try to prove me wrong when I know I AM RIGHT. And I feel restless until I prove them wrong. Or until I prove myself, RIGHT?!
19.   I once misunderstood vinegar for water and had a big fat sip of it. Try it once.
20.   I crave for lays with cheese dip. But, like it’s said “a moment on your lips, forever on your hips.”
21.   I don’t like the fact that I no more stay in a “JOINT FAMILY”.
22.   I BELIEVE in fairy tales. And I’m waiting for my prince charming! J
23.   I love- LOVE STORIES.ROMANCE.DRAMA.RANDOMNESS.
24.   I don’t like to share my food. And it annoys me when someone says “no, I don’t want to eat” and then when your food arrives, starts hogging from your plate! Couldn’t you open your mouth when I asked you????!
25.   I hate it when I type an essay-type message and receive “K” as a reply. How boring are you?!
26.   I love that smell of petrol in the car, when you just got the tank filled.
27.   The airplane toilet flushes scare me. That sound is SCARY.
28.   I love the “snooze” button on the alarm.
29.   The sound of a pebble falling in a lake/pond excites me.
30.   I wait for a few seconds in my car, until my favorite song ends.
31.   I dislike people multitasking while “brushing their teeth”.
32.   I talk to myself (spirit in me) every night before falling asleep.
33.   A hot cup’a coffee can do wonders for me, when I have had a tiring day.
34.   PINK.BLACK.WHITE. :)
35.   I have an irresistible desire to buy the “Ralph-Lauren COOL” perfume for myself.
36.   I feel happy when some special people remember the special dates. Because I DO. :P
37.   I cry when I can’t express my anger or frustration.
38.   Rodents, insects, and creepy animals FREAK THE FUCK OUT OF ME. If someone says there’s a cockroach on the wall behind you, I’ll scream and jump, like a retard without even looking behind.
39.   I tend to relate my life story or my friends’ life stories with movie scripts.
40.   Melted chocolate, and Nutella – I find them finger-licking delicious!

For now, this much is enough. Ill come back with a sequel soon. I guess you know me better now.


PS: when you smile, smile like you mean it !:)

lots of intense Love,
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment