Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear diary



Today I have come to talk to you, only because ;

I feel I’m losing EVERYTHING, when really, I’m losing nothing;
I feel I have no strength, when really, I haven’t been any stronger;
I feel I have no Inspiration, when really, I’m still so inspired;
I feel oh-so alone, when really, I’m among a huge crowd;
I feel so numb, when really, I couldn’t have any more emotions flowing ;
I feel disoriented, but really, I know exactly where I stand;
I feel so disturbed, when really, there’s nothing but silence around;
I feel so wrong, when really, I know I did nothing wrong;
I feel so worthless, when really, I couldn’t be more appreciated;
I feel I’ve given up, when really, I couldn’t be trying any harder;
I feel I’m so-NOT-loved, when really, one couldn’t have LOVED me more;
I feel I’m misunderstood, when really, I know YOU understand;
I feel I don’t care, BUT really, I couldn’t care more;
I feel like I’ve lost hopes, when really, I just couldn’t hope for more;
I feel my evil friends(loneliness and depression) are stalking me, when really, I see no one there;
I feel like giving IT my all, when really, I’m just so helpless, I CANNOT!


Do me a favor darling diary, if you can, get my petition signed by the superficial judiciary (the Creator) ,

Tell Him all I want Him to do is sign the petition that says:

Make me stronger,
Make me a happy and a peaceful soul,
Remove all the greed that I have in my heart (but all I am greedy for, is LOVE)
Make me smile and mean it EVERY TIME I smile,
Motivate me so irrevocably that I feel extremely capable of EVERYTHING,
PACK-UP all my expectations in a box, lock it, and again, pack That in A bigger box, put a big fat lock on that, and throw the Box in the deepest part of the sea,
And Don’t stop me, when I Love someone Unconditionally !


Yours sincerely (still smiling) , :)
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment