Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thank you Note #1 & #2

Since I am a fan of  little "thank you" and colorful "post-it"/ "sticky"  notes, I have planned to make some and post 'em on here. Also, THIS has been the inspirational factor behind THIS idea !
Look around, there are a gazillion things to be thankful for, isn't it?  :) 

Like:

1.Someone holding a door for you .
2.Someone letting you jump the queue (YES, there are generous people like these, I'm not one of them.Sometimes, maybe!)
3.The girl at the coffee shop who just welcomed you with a cheery "HELLO!".
4.Someone who lent you the change for your cab or bus ticket.
5.The old man (not creepy) who smiled at you.

.......... The list is endless ... 


So, what are you thankful for? What have you done to express it? Share, I'd love to know about it.

My first two Thank you notes are dedicated to the materialistic, but precious possessions of mine.
 




 


JUDGE ME ALL YOU LIKE. I am really thankful for their existence.

There'll be more thank you notes for the non-materialistic ones soon !

Cheers,
S




No comments:

Post a Comment