Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thank you Note #3

Dear YOU,

I'm eternally thankful to you,

For being a part (a special part) of my life.
For being an inspiration.
For the countless number of times you made me smile.
For being there and motivating me when I felt down and out.
For making me fall even more in love with music.
For being annoying, and for being an asshole, sometimes. (I don't have any reason to explain this one)
For NOT being there. It made me stronger.
For making me proud of what I am today, compared to what I once was.
For reminding me to be myself, when I tried to follow the herd and be someone I wasn't.
For being supportive and encouraging me to follow my heart.
For being someone who doesn't make me feel embarrassed even when I'm at my embarrassing-best.
For being the well-wisher.
For being the secret-keeper.
For not judging me for being the non-sense person I am, sometimes.
For being the listener.
For sharing the sorrows and multiplying the joys.
For being the angel in disguise.
For not letting go.
For being the CRAZY.
For being YOU.

You know how they say, once in your life (or maybe couple of times more..?) you meet someone, who changes and touches your life in a way you could've never imagined? 
As cliched as it is, they're right. 
It happens.

I KNOW.. NOW!

Thank You,
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment