Friday, July 18, 2014

Holy Mothers Of Colors




 CMYK'd self. Why? Because I can. I do a lot of things simply because I CAN. Also, the fact that CMYK is the language designers talk in and so do the printers.
Like, A: "What color are your hair?"
        B: "My hair is 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 1.00."

IF you want to understand this further OR you're a curious case and want to learn about the brilliant world of colors.. THIS, is for you. You're welcome! :)
Everything printed is made up of CMYK.
Since we're on this topic, here's another cool place inspired by them four. It's called 'CMYK Book Store'!
It is a treasure trove for the cooler people who are looking for books that reflect an in-depth knowledge of the art and design spheres.
What you see below is an awesome illustrated map to get to CMYK book store, Mumbai. MUST. VISIT. They also have stores in Delhi and Pune! 




Well, I hope I enlightened the un-enlightened and made some of you shrug? Mission accomplished.

Happy CMYK'ing,
LOVE, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment