Monday, February 8, 2016

HappyThankYouMorePlease


"Alright, I'm guessing that you're there, but you're sad and you can't be bothered. But I have a tale to tell Samuel. And you need to hear it. So listen up. The scene: Dinner with number 2, trying to cut him loose. No such luck. So get this, You know how people say beauty is on the inside? Well that's total bullshit. Beauty is on the outside, and I love me some beauty. I mean, who doesn't? But here is the crazy thing Sammy boy, I'm listening to Sam number 2. Listening, cuz he made me close my eyes... so hot. And he's making a total case for me and him to be an item. And as he's talking it's like the molecules on his face must have re-arranged themselves because I opened my eyes and suddenly I am in front of the most beautiful, gorgeous man. Like a total hottie, who knew? Sammy 2! Haha that rhymes. And you were right by the way, it is a strong name. So here is what I have to say to you before the damn beep cuts me off. Sadness be gone! Let's be people who deserve to be loved. Who are worthy. Because we are worthy, we really are. You've been telling me that for years and now I get to spit it back at you. You're a good man Sam Wexler. 
Go get yourself loved. That's all I've got."

~Favorite lines from 'HappyThankyouMorePlease' (movie)




No comments:

Post a Comment