Monday, September 5, 2016

432

Since I am no celebrity and no one wants to interview me, I thought I'd interview myself. Why you ask? Because I can. So I will. Here's to all the people who love questions and are a big fan of details who also indulge in self talk often. I know I do. Let's begin then! Also, the title is irrelevant but I also like to mention irrelevant things randomly so I did.*

Describe yourself in one word.
-Weird.

What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
-Music.

What is your favorite four-legged creature and why?
-Puppies. Because puppies.

Do you see a future in Bollywood?
- Yes. If Nargis Fakri can be a lead in an Imtiaz Ali film, anything can happen. 

What food do you think you resemble?
- I'd like to be a potato because it is my favorite, but I think I resemble a kiwi.

Do you like chocolate?
- Stupid question.

Tell me about something you've achieved and will always be proud of?
- May 2009. When I was selected as the lead dancer of my group for Shiamak Dawar's Summer Funk show.

Are you very childish?
- I think of myself as half child, half old soul.

Have you ever stolen something?
- Yes. I still do. Stealing good quality tissue papers from Restaurants/ hotel washrooms is something I do quite often.

What life changing thing have you discovered lately?
- Waterproof notepads for the shower. Discovered on amazon.

What are your expectations from science in the future that will make life easier?
- I'd like to give birth to babies without having to go through menstrual cramps or labor pain.

Would you cheat on your boyfriend with a footballer?
- Most definitely. It's like an obvious free pass. 

What do you do in your free time?
-Mostly overthinking.

Favorite color?
-I have different favorites for different things. Like Blue for certain design things I create, Black for clothes, Grey and White for walls..

Number?
-Just have issues with odd numbers except the multiples of 5. No particular favorite number.

What's your favorite recent memory?
-Crashing a politician's private party, dancing a lot and getting photographed doing those things and now hoping it keeps the hosts wondering where do they know us from.

What do you not like in this world?
- Politics and politicians.

Would you rather be gossiped about or not talked about at all?
-Gossiped about, hundred percent.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?
-Whisper.

Would you rather always get first dibs or last laughs?
-Last laughs.

Would you rather be forgotten or hatefully remebered?
- Hatefully remembered.

And lastly, if I could grant you 3 wishes what would you ask for?
- World Peace 
- Time Travel
- Healing Powers, like the tears of a Phoenix

Thank you.
Oh, it's been a pleasure. 

Proof that I am a big fan of talking. Interviewed myself. What an accomplishment for today. I think everyone should do these with themselves. It helps you get to know yourself better or kill time if that's what you're trying to do. kbye.

*432 represents the post number, and also it's a sequence so I thought since I can't come up with a cool title I'd try being mysterious.





No comments:

Post a Comment