Saturday, October 15, 2016

30 Days..

So if you know me or if you have followed my blog regularly you know I write thank you notes. This is a similar project, but with a tweak! I'm going to make an illustrated series of Thank You Notes this time. For thirty days in a row. It's a challenge I built for myself (to illustrate one note everyday while also working on other projects) but also simultaneously trying to remind you and myself about the blessings we forget to count everyday! Here's hoping WE succeed at doing this together (Me illustrating everyday and US being grateful for all the awesome in our lives). 

“Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles.” Maltbie D. Babcock (1858–1901) WRITER AND CLERGYMAN” 
Shall we? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment