Thursday, April 6, 2017

BTS

Hi, You!
So I have been working on this project since what feels like a decade (no really, it's been a long, long time). And after a lot of procrastination, blame games and excuses (Creativity Blocks) I've only finished 40% of it. But honestly, I'm glad that it's even come this far. Thanks, Universe and a lot of amazing people who are a part of this progress (including me, of course). Yes, thanking myself for not giving up and keeping at it. Anyway, I have set a kind of unrealistic deadline for myself- to be able to finish illustrating at least up to 80% by the end of this weekend. I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS I THINKING. So anyway, I'm putting this out there in the universe and on this blog to make it more real than just a part of the Planner-on-my-wall (written in pencil, which I could just as easily erase). This way, I can push myself harder and be answerable to whoever has read this post ( even if there aren't any in this world, there are are a few people in my imaginary world). So, yes! I'll be answerable to whomsoever it may concern. I'll keep you updated on how far I've gone with it, even if you don't care (but i hope you do). Also, here's a part of some BTS.. 





P.S. I'm a big believer of energy and vibes, so you know, do send some 'Positive' and 'Amen' vibes my way, for encouragement purposes. Yes? 

Thanks,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment