Thursday, April 20, 2017

Update #5

Slow and steady is the mantra for my book project. Because, I don't want to complete it in a hurry just because I HAVE to get done with it. I just can't be that way. Like I mentioned in the previous post, I'm going to edit a few illustrations I did initially because I don't want to half-ass it. And besides, every project or venture you're working on, is like your child. Now would you let your baby go to school without his/her water bottle? NO. If you do forget, you find a way to provide them with a water bottle because you don't want them to be thirsty. You want to provide them with utmost care and attention and love that you could possibly give. Similarly, this project needs attention to details. Hence the decision to revisit the old illustrations. So yes, Project completion: 65%.

Anyway, I have another sneak peek!  Although, the illustration is not used in the same context in the book as I've shown below, but here it means that the ladder to your dreams will have obstacles and constraints but you've just gotta keep persevering! Never let the obstacles be the reason for you to stop climbing up the ladder, or to fall off and never get back up. So, there! A few words of motivation from me to me and you, if you need them for some reason! Happy climbing, lovely souls! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment