Monday, April 10, 2017

Update #3 Error 404

Yes, that's what happens to your brain when you get too much of something. At a stretch. So, I kinda hit a dead-end where my brain refused to respond, what people often refer to as 'Creative Block'. It's a myth. It doesn't mean you can't think creatively anymore, it is just a sign for you to stop what you've been doing for a bit and maybe channel your creativity to something else. Your creativity cells are still as many as before but they just need some refreshments. SO, coming to the point, since I had been working non-stop at my book project (Completion level:60%), my creative brain cells got tired. Therefore, I decided to get them some refreshments by painting other things like.. 




Also watched Finding Dory.. that' why!

No comments:

Post a Comment